Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell on your site, this is due to files being missing from the server.

Please drag and drop the contents of the upload folder into your folder containing your forum files :)

Can you confirm if /dbtech/livewall_pro/actions/viewcomments.php exists on your server?

The problem does not exist if that file is placed in that directory.

yes exists

Code:
ftp://xxxxx/public_html/vb/dbtech/livewall_pro/actions/viewcomments.php

Last edited:
In that case, could you please PM me with an FTP account and an AdminCP account, as well as create an English language for your forum? If so, I should be able to solve this for you :)

I found the issue: You've reversed the permissions for the content types. I checked the "New Threads" content type, and you have the "Cannot access" set to Yes for all your normal usergroups, while banned and guests can view it.

Cannot access means they are unable to access it, so you need to flip those permissions around :)

However, it was a bug that the comments link still displayed even though they would receive a no permissions screen, I have now corrected this on your site :)

If you fix the permissions as described above, it should now work :)

Now solved the problem. Thank you very much
Now the comment feature in the posts and thread not appear

It will appear once you correct the permissions as described in the previous post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back