• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't support any integration with 3rd party notification displays - we do support vBNotifications, but if that mod doesn't correctly fetch all standard notifications then that's something you need to take up with them.

Ah, I see it has been asked before.

Funnily enough, vbsocial says to ask you because *they* don't support integration with third party tagging systems.

Thing is, the pair of you are therefore forcing folks to choose between your ecosystems. This is in nobody's interests, least of all yours. I would *much* rather use both of your products, and, frankly, in the future I'm much more likely to support the company which proves to be the helpful one. Especially since we've paid both of you.

It's not much of an ask - it is merely just a few details (column names) to enter into the adminCP. Would you please be so kind as to help out on this? The few details needed are here:

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f33/custom-entry-vbsocial-notifications-14379/

If I *really* have to, I'll pay someone to dissect your code and find the details for me. But it'll leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I had no issues with responding to that thread, since it was quite easy :)

The difference is that with the OP, I was expected to download the mod, install it, learn how to use it so that I could figure out the values the mod needed, test it and then present the values - that is, of course, if I had assumed that the mod wasn't like vBNotifications and automatically pulled notifications when they become active.

We have no problems giving out the database columns that any of our stuff is stored in, for whatever reason. It's not exactly a secret :)
However, if I don't know what needs to be entered into another mod to connect it to ours, I don't necessarily have the time to do that level of investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back