Question Integration of two plugins

eTiKeT™

Customer
Hello,
I am writing to you on behalf of a client of mine. If it works the way we want, we will purchase licenses for both plugins.

Can the points and money earned in this add-on be spent on the following add-on?

If it cannot be spent, can you write an additional plugin so that we can spend it?

Last edited:
Yes, DragonByte Credits will let you define a payment profile that lets you spend credits in other places such as User Upgrades (AKA Account upgrades) and indeed eCommerce :)

You are a legend, thank you. Let me convey this to the customer, and if they approve, I will purchase the licenses. Also, when will you update the eCommerce system for XF 2.3, Do you have a plan?

Yes, I have alpha versions in development and I will update this site before releasing them, so it can be tested live :)

Hello @eTiKeT™,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
4.83 star(s) 6 ratings
Back