Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
After uploading the images and filling out the information:
Title, Description, Category, Album, tags, etc...It seem the picture is In- Active and does not display in the Category

Now the only option appears to be to go to the My Profile (or click on edit pencil) and Edit Image and all the same info needs to be filled out again?

Last edited:
are you doing a save all or save on each item? I'll check and see, thought we had that all worked out.

This time it was a Save All and it is In-Activie but I had previously done a save with the same result.
I will check the Save again. :)

What's weird is if you fix the category/album list on the other post, it will fix this error from what I've seen. Not sure why, but try it out again heh

After uploading the images and filling out the information:
Title, Description, Category, Album, tags, etc...It seem the picture is In- Active and does not display in the Category

Now the only option appears to be to go to the My Profile (or click on edit pencil) and Edit Image and all the same info needs to be filled out again?

Yes, I am quoting myself to stay focused. :p Okay maybe it's the recent fixes but It appears that the info is sticking (fixed) but to get it as Active it looks like there is a need to save each image individually for it to be Active.

Therefore If I upload 5 images I need to click save on each as the Save All currently does not make it active.

What's weird is if you fix the category/album list on the other post, it will fix this error from what I've seen. Not sure why, but try it out again heh

Will try again :)

Edit:
Okay uploaded 3 images
Two went to Active
One went to In-Active

but after a two or three clicks here and there the third one caught up and went to Active
Therefore all three active. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating