Status
Not open for further replies.

Davagator

Customer
On a fresh install of VB and the arcade, when I try to import a .tar game I get:

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php on line 328

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php on line 330

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave

I've uploaded a potential hotfix for this, can you please try re-downloading and re-uploading the file mentioned in the error?

now i'm getting database errors.

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

### INSERT QUERY GENERATED BY fetch_query_sql() ###
INSERT IGNORE INTO dbtech_vbarcade_game
(`borntobebigFT`, `gameid`, `timestamp`, `icon`, `badge`, `flashfile`)
VALUES
('', '0', '1362858002', '', '', '');

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'borntobebigFT' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054

I'll grab both versions and do a comparison between the two so I can try to find the change that broke it, thanks :)

What version of PHP are you running?

Someone else wrote about a problem affecting those exact lines of code that caused this issue.

I've changed it to hopefully work for both PHP versions now, 2.0.1 should be safe for you now :)

Hello,

same error here

Warnung: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php (Zeile 328)
Warnung: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php (Zeile 330)

PHP Version 5.2.17

which file is affected, and what folder I need to upload again?

there is also the possibility to upload games directly to the server and install? always to import only one game over the acp is rather a somewhat lengthy process.

thanks

Hello,

same error here

Warnung: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php (Zeile 328)
Warnung: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php (Zeile 330)

PHP Version 5.2.17

which file is affected, and what folder I need to upload again?
/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php is the file you should re-upload :)

Good morning,

unfortunately I can also import the new file no games. I tried it on by the acp and I have the game loaded directly via ftp in the import folder.

There are no games to be imported are displayed, although in / import / temp folder games can be found. Here again a few snapshots to.

Import over the acp
Snapshot_10.png

no imported games are shown
Snapshot_14.png

Here are the import and temp folder of my Server
Snapshot_13.png
Snapshot_12.png

Yes,

this all games from ibpArcade, where all my games come from. The games that have been imported in the installation of ibProArcade to vbarcade I uninstalled two and tried to install them again, with the same result that they are not displayed.

Here is another screenshot of six games, that I wnt to Import:

Snapshot_18.png

The Name of the games did not shown and if I klick to omport I have an mysql error:

Datenbankfehler in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

### INSERT QUERY GENERATED BY fetch_query_sql() ###
INSERT IGNORE INTO dbtech_vbarcade_game
(`3dfroggerIBPAG`, `gameid`, `timestamp`, `icon`, `badge`, `flashfile`)
VALUES
('', '0', '1363191837', '', '', '');

MySQL-Fehler : Unknown column '3dfroggerIBPAG' in 'field list'
Fehler-Nr. : 1054
Fehler-Zeit : Wednesday, 13.03.2013 @ 17:23:57
Datum : Wednesday, 13.03.2013 @ 17:23:58
Skript : /admincp/arcade_admin.php?do=review
Referrer : /admincp/arcade_admin.php?do=review

Klassenname : vB_Database
MySQL-Version : 5.5.28-log

Can you try re-downloading and re-uploading /admincp/arcade_admin.php to ensure you have the latest version?

Okay,

that was it :)

by the way, is it possible that you are the royalty owner informed if there is a small fix? or I overlooked these notes just?

thanks for help!

Yes,

sorry, my english is not the best. Sometimes you gave me the notice, that I should replace a file, to delete a error. So my question, can I find a hint about your small changes of a file? Perhaps it would clarify some ask of themselves.

I hope you understand what I want to ask so.

We currently don't have a system to notify people of hotfixes, since it's not a guarantee that it will actually fix the issue for some people without creating other issues (as seen in this and similar threads).

If a significant amount of people report the same issue, or a significant amount of issues are reported and hotfixes, we release a bugfix roll-up release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back