PKKeighrey

Customer
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction and if nothing such as this exists perhaps it can be built?

Image Rotation - for websites, blogs, forum avatars, sigs, myspace profiles, etc.

I have an Art Group Forum for Paint Shop Pro. My members liked using the above link to change out their signature tags and avatars in our old forum - to them it kept their posts fresh with new work. My Husband (he's our site Tech) does not want to enable the ability for them to do this as it uses html. Is there something here at DragonByte that allows for this to be done without placing the site at risk?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kim

Last edited:
Oops, missed this.

None of our products do this at the moment, i'm not entirely sure it could even be done without some HTML permissions issues. Fillip H. any ideas?

Enabling HTML in signatures is indeed a very bad idea, as is signatures that use PHP files for image rotation purposes.

The closest thing is our vBSignatures mod, though it doesn't change on refresh - it's changed via an inventory screen.

I suppose this can be done via a mod, the users would have to add a img url in a profile field, and then you could rotate through them. I'll look into this at some point, but it may be awhile, as I need to get my dev boards set back up, and then work on some other things.

Back