Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
When viewing my hashtag subscriptions, it shows the image url, but not the image. I would like to actually see the image, not the url.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
And since I didn't mention it, I do have vBulletin setup to show bbcode in non-forum areas.

And just to be clear, I'm talking about image urls, not image attachments.

When someone hotlinks to an image (common using the Tapatalk app), as opposed to uploading an attachment. If they upload an image, then use a hashtag right after it, then clicking that hashtag (or viewing the hashtag subscriptions) only shows the urls of the image - not the rendered image.

If I'm not making sense, you can see an example here.. You only see the url of the image.

Ah, yeah I believe BBCode is stripped from that page in order to ensure the design isn't compromised. When a message is cut off to create a preview, it's very hard to preserve BBCode, so I opted for stripping it entirely.

Ah, I see. Well, sir, you have some magic going on with the Live Feed side block that somehow manages to not cut off image-urls in mid-sentence. It would be awesome if the same could be done for the hashtag subscriptions, too.

Hashtagging images is pretty useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back