Question Image alt attributes are set, but not displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimas

Customer
Hello,
Seems the settings in DragonByte Tech: SEO - URL Rewrites: Forum URLs absolutely different from the settings are currently on the forum. I will leave the URL's as it was at VBSeo ( current) due they are allready indexed and I have a lot of links to existen threads.I just want to add the Image alt meta tags, which seems are missed in the forum images
Cheers
Dimas

However the settings show f[forum_id] ( check the attachment) I prefer my current settings, due they are linked and indexed for a long time -[forum_title]
What I wish is to a change Rewrite "Attachment Alt Attribute" to [thread_title]-[original_filename], which is not work and remains [original_filename]1.jpg2.jpg

So let me see if I understand you correctly, you're saying that the first option in the "Attachment Alt Attribute" setting is not working, it always displays the original filename?

Yes, they didn't changed, and all other settings are not changed too( I've just tried to change them as test)

I will look into this further and get back to you if I need more information or if I have a solution :)

Update: I am unable to replicate this issue, though I did discover a couple issues that arose if the attached image did not have a thumbnail (i.e. the image thumbnail is actually the full-size image), and an issue with thread titles in attachment alt attributes.

Please do be aware that images are [B]not[/B] affected by that rewrite rule, only attached images.

If you still believe this to be an issue, please provide step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue.

As this ticket has not received any further replies, I'll close it.

If you have any other issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings