Iron Hide

Hi,

I had been using pretty much most of your plugins on my new site this week. I am really happy with them. But I also have some couple of questions.
1) Can you use both vbActivity and postbit in the same site? or u will have to choose one?

2) My User status and mood never worked, it says user has no status and when a user tries the drop down menu to choose one, it just shows word "blue" and an empty bar.
please see the attached screen shot.

3) Which mod do you use which shows "working towards vshop" above the status. Will definitely give that a try ;)

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 23
Hi,

I had been using pretty much most of your plugins on my new site this week. I am really happy with them. But I also have some couple of questions.
1) Can you use both vbActivity and postbit in the same site? or u will have to choose one?

2) My User status and mood never worked, it says user has no status and when a user tries the drop down menu to choose one, it just shows word "blue" and an empty bar.
please see the attached screen shot.

3) Which mod do you use which shows "working towards vshop" above the status. Will definitely give that a try ;)

Thanks

1)There is no problem using postbit tabs and vbactivity on the same site (we do so here =) )
2) Your best bet is to pop that as a support question in the status and moods forum - it's unlikely support staff will browse the pre sales forum
3)user status and moods is the one that lets people set a custom status above their mood image =)

Hope that answers your questions!

Cosmic

Back