Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavius

Customer
Database error in vBulletin 4.0.8:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
userfield.*, usertextfield.*, user.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(passworddate) AS passworddate, user.languageid AS saved_languageid,
IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid
, (user.market_xperience) AS vbcredits_4, user.market_xperience AS vbcreditsb_4
FROM user AS user
LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON (user.userid = userfield.userid)
LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON (usertextfield.userid = user.userid)

WHERE user.userid = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'user.market_xperience' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Wednesday, October 27th 2010 @ 05:39:19 PM
Error Date : Wednesday, October 27th 2010 @ 05:39:19 PM
Script :
Referrer :
IP Address :
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.91-community

Nevermind I fixed it. I used this: define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

then uninstalled vbcredits. I'll screw with it later.

It sounds like you uninstalled vbexperience after importing it into vbcredits as a currency, without taking care to transfer it out of its original db column......... its probably too late to restore the points from what they were now, although could still recalculate if you install again.

It sounds like you uninstalled vbexperience after importing it into vbcredits as a currency, without taking care to transfer it out of its original db column......... its probably too late to restore the points from what they were now, although could still recalculate if you install again.
Yeah that's exactly it. vbexperience does not work as a currency. I asked Phalynx, the creator of the mod and he said that's the way he designed it. The market_xperience points only work with points market system.

You can only transfer the current xperience points, that's it. I was hoping it would work because I really wanted the ibproarcade, blog and article events

Since it won't work, I'll just have to award posters manually for whenever they create blogs and articles by assigning a moderator to do it. Gave up on ibproarcade events.

Last edited:
Well, I doubt phalynx understands just how vbcredits integrates with other points systems (especially those that dont expose options to change the columns). I guess its too late, but I could help you with the integration as vbexp is definitely supposed to work with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back