Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan I see you are not shown as the "Support Agent" above. So I am tagging you here assuming you did not get tagged or notified with the first post. :)

Sorry about that charlie. I'll have to talk to Fillip H. about fixing that. When did it start? With the .4 release or sometime after that?

I would have to guess with was with the .4 release. I noticed it some time ago and just manually corrected it not thinking much of it but it keeps occurring in any new reviews.

I'm unable to replicate this issue in v1.0.5 - can you try editing the review, removing the <br /> if it's in there, then re-save it now that you're running 1.0.5?

I edited the review fine but as I stated above I was always able to edit them just never thought much about it.

I just tested another review with the same results both in the preview and in the submitted review.
preview.png

submitted.png

Is this still an issue on your site? From a quick browse, I can't seem to find any reviews with this issue.

Yes this is still an issue.
As mentioned above, I edited all the reviews but any new review that is added has the issue. Try a test review and you will see it.

I can't debug this on your site because you appear to have some form of page caching like CloudFlare that prevents me from seeing the debug data I'm adding to the page.

Please correct this issue so that I can continue debugging.

Sadly not. It's still not possible to display debug data. Please disable CloudFlare until this issue can be resolved.

Sorry, I appear to have missed the window. Can you please disable it again? I'll check on it as soon as I notice it.

I must have access details to the wrong site, in that case. Can you please re-send the access details for the CRR forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Reviews

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back