• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question How to update the add-on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arubot

Customer
Hi,

Very nice add-on!

I just purchased it yesterday and you updated today :)

1.- How should update the add-on? If I need to upload the folder of new version where I can find the link to download it?

2.- If update through upload the files Will I lost the translations and data?

3.- How I can hide the tab "Richest User"? which appears when you click on menu tab on the nav (left side to Donate Tab).

Thank You!

1.- How should update the add-on? If I need to upload the folder of new version where I can find the link to download it?
Go to your licenses: Your licenses and click the Download link, then choose your desired version from the drop-down.

2.- If update through upload the files Will I lost the translations and data?
Nope :)

3.- How I can hide the tab "Richest User"? which appears when you click on menu tab on the nav (left side to Donate Tab).
That tab cannot be hidden, it's required.

Thanks!

Why is required? I dont want allow other users see how much have each other... How could I do it?

At least can hide it with display:none ? I mean, I don't care for admins but for normal users it is not a good idea.

(May I suggest it as feature for next releases) 🤞

Regards,

Hello @arubot,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating