Question How to remove "MySQL Queries vB Optimise has saved this forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vish Kumbha

Customer
I cannot find a way to remove "MySQL Queries vB Optimise has saved this forum" from under the Forum stats on home page.

I would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

Also I am not a tax resident of UK or Euro zone but have been charged VAT for every product purchased. I dont know if this is the right place to post it. Please move it if this doesnt belong here.

VAT is not charged for products or services that are sold to non residents or exported and be used outside the UK. This is the reason they have a VAT returns counter at every international airport.

Vbulletin for example is also registered UK business but I don't get charged VAT when I purchase from them being a non EU resident.

Your PayPal account has United Kingdom set as the residence country, and as such we are required to charge you 20% VAT. If you believe this to be in error, please correct your PayPal account information.

If correcting your PayPal account information does not work, or you cannot fully change your residence country, please contact PayPal support for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back