Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt even aware vb4 let your members write articles? Or are you talking about promoting a thread as a cms article?

How to Add Blog & CMS Articles Creation Event?

I've looked everywhere on this site and vbulletin.org and haven't seen one. I need this option badly.

Not necessarily. vbActivity might help, which links in well with vbCredits. But it might be possible. Wait for Darkwaltz4 to come on and check it out... he'll have a better idea.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. vbActivity might help, which links in well with vbCredits. But it might be possible. Wait for Dark to come on and check it out... he'll have a better idea.
I hope so. I'd rather do it inside vBcredits than have to add another modification. I'm going to add another mod anyway because members are asking me for this function.

Blog and CMS integration is not yet implemented, and I don't know of any other addon that does that. Should you find something, you can pull in additional currencies with vbcredits to use with other events etc. Also, I have published an API here http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/1270-vBCredits-II-Deluxe-API for any developer wishing to integrate with vbcredits II deluxe.
When I pull in additional currencies, how do I make it so that it's always updating automatically instead of having to manually transfer all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back