Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakher

Customer
Hello,
How can i add the basic userinfo to a tab?
and i have added these to tabs

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned (tags options )
Tagged

where can i remove these from default post bits, to avoid them displaying as duplicate entries?

Hello,
How can i add the basic userinfo to a tab?
Copy/Paste the HTML from the postbit_legacy template, taking care to leave the postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts hook, only removing the surrounding content.

Alternatively, the Pro version has an importable file that adds the View for you, so you only have to remove the template code from the postbit_legacy template :)

and i have added these to tabs

where can i remove these from default post bits, to avoid them displaying as duplicate entries?
Uncheck their postbit display options / switch to manual deployment in their respective options panels.

HTML:
<dl class="userinfo_extra">
	<vb:if condition="$post['joindate']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase join_date}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.joindate}</dd></vb:if>
	<vb:if condition="$post['field2']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase location_perm}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.field2}</dd></vb:if>
	<vb:if condition="$post['age']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase age}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.age}</dd></vb:if>
	<dt>{vb:rawphrase 'posts'}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.posts}</dd>
	<vb:if condition="$post['entries']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase blog_entries}</dt><dd><a href="{vb:link blog, {vb:raw post}, null, 'userid', 'blog_title'}">{vb:raw post.entries}</a></dd></vb:if>
</dl>
this is the code but where to paste it to showup in tags?

I have my own Rep Tab , it looks nice.

2011-03-24_16-17-54.png

PHP:
<vb:if condition="$show['reputation']">
				<span class="postbit_reputation" id="repdisplay_{vb:raw post.postid}_{vb:raw post.userid}">{vb:raw post.reputationdisplay}</span>
			</vb:if>
                        <vb:if condition="$show['reputation']">
                        <span class="postbit_reputation" id="repdisplay_{vb:raw post.postid}_{vb:raw post.userid}">Reputation: {vb:raw post.reputation}</span>
                        <vb:if condition="$show['reppower']"> 
                        <span class="postbit_reputation" id="reppower_{vb:raw post.postid}_{vb:raw post.userid}">Rep Power: {vb:raw post.reppower}</span> 

Simple really try and coded your own stuff, make it look unique. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating