Status
Not open for further replies.

stev

Customer
I don't see a way to gift or give Gil to users. Can you please explain the process of doing so?

Thanks

I don't see a way to gift or give Gil to users. Can you please explain the process of doing so?

Thanks

So far as I can see, they get it from making posts, which is in the settings for TT how much to give out per new thread or new post.

I understand that part, I was hoping there's a way to gift or award users with Gil

To be honest, I haven't figured out how to start a game yet, noob :)

=) To start a game click "Triple Triad" in the navbar, then go to the battle arena ^.^

Currently there is no simple way to award users gil, they have to earn it by posting/battling.

Then if we intergrate TT with a cash system, then we will be able to do that?

Thanks for the info on how to start a game. Maybe there should be a one line explaining how to start the game right on the main page, and another line to point user to How To Play file

Yes if you integrate it with uShop or anything else, then whatever systems are available for that will work with the money - the integration is one reason why the money system is fairly lite to begin with but I'll add on during updates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.