Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the issue was where we were telling you to add was inside a condition, and what ever that conditional is for it is not active, so the image would not show. I moved it outside of that and added a some properties to it and now we have the desired result.

Not a problem, glad to help ya out. :) Would you be interested in having your site listed on DBTechs Site Directory? We would appreciate it if you are, it takes 2 minutes to apply and you can do it here, http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbecommerce.php?do=members&action=modifydirectory

It's basically a showcase of sites that run our mods that users can browse through, and maybe they will like your site and join there thus adding to your member base. :D

Ok i dont mind adding it to the directory if it helps DBTech, Question regarding the statistics xml does this display anything on my website or just grabs statistics from it and updates it on DBTech?

If I am not mistaken it grabs the info from your site and displays it here on DBTech, it does not add any display to your site. Fillip H. will be able to confirm this though.

Good deal, I do think in order for it to show up, Fillip H. or Cosmic may have to approve it first, unless it is handled by a cron job, but I don't see any reason they would not.

No problem, I ticked that i had Dragonbyte MMO i currently dont have it installed but i have purchased it. I'll get around to putting it back up at some point :)

If you do you can copy the contents of credits_display_postbit_row from any existing style into the MMO style, replacing everything in there, and the image will show up on that style as well.

Ozzy is correct, it's a server-side cron job on our site that populates the site directory with the stats when the plugin is installed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back