Status
Not open for further replies.

robpio

Customer
How can I delete the comment option that appears below each post (as shown below)? Setting the maximum characters for comments to zero is no use as that disables comments completely and I still want members to be able to comment on status updates on the wall, I just want the comments option removing from below posts.

comment.png

Are you sure that's because of this mod? If you temporarily disable the mod, does that stop the br tags?

I believe this has now been fixed, if you re-download the mod and re-upload /dbtech/livewall_pro/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php it should work :)

If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you would create a review in our new review system.

Not only do we get invaluable feedback on our products, you also get $1 in free DBTech points to go towards your next purchase for every approved review you write.

When entering a review there is also a field to enter a link to your site so it's win-win. Points to get a DBTech product at a lower price and free advertising!

If you wonder what kind of review we are looking for, Cosmic created what he thinks is a good sample here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back