Status
Not open for further replies.

FredC

Customer
Is it possible to hide the inventory profile tab/block making it visible only to the user/owner?

We would like to be able to do this to extend our use of VB shop to coupon codes from our advertisers which are purchased with credits. The shop image is just a blank coupon and the actual coupon would be available in their profile inventory tab. Problem is everyone would be able to see the coupon by going to the members profile.

Last edited:
Turn on the "Force Hidden" flag for each item, the profile block respects the Hidden setting too :)

Thanks,

But it doesn't seem to work. When I go to a users profile I can still see the item purchased in the VBshop tab even with force hidden on.

shop.jpg

Awesome. I guess it does work and I'm just an idiot. :D
I thought that was a new purchase....anyway worked on the item I just created.

Thanks again

OK I take that back...they are still appearing. I can see other members inventory even when items are force hidden.

shop.jpg

Try re-downloading and re-uploading /dbtech/vbshop/includes/class_profileblock.php - I made some changes :)

OK..well almost perfect. Is it possible to make the item visible to the item owner in the profile block but not others?

I'll tag Fillip H. just in case he overlooked this, as it is set to answered, and he may not get a notice about the post after the original issue was solved.

Is it possible to make the item visible to the item owner in the profile block but not others?
This is something that would need to be an AdminCP option and as such, can't be added with a hotfix. Please re-post this as a Feature Suggestion so it can get looked at for future versions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.