• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Legacy Help with my Custom RE-Writes please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

I like rewriting the URLS to be more friendly :)

I have done the ones you give so that they look like:

View Listings - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
and
Viewing Listing: Desktop PC for Auction - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

I would like to have the title of the listings re-written, and also re-write the category to match the name ??

Is this possible with the current Setup?

Thanks very much
Mick

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not particularly strong on Re-Write stuff yet... But I'll do what I can to help. :)

You mention Re-Writing the listing and the category. Is it that you want that included in the URL? Like how this thread is: help-with-my-custom-re-writes-please-13337?

If so, I think we might need some assistance from Fillip H., as he is working on the DragonByte SEO Mod atm and might be able to provide more insight on what you need. :)

I think Fillip H. said that he would look at dragon byte mods in the future, I was just wondering if there was something I could do for now

Thanks very much

Nothing immediately. I'll have a look at this with Fillip H. over the next few days to see what we can sort out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back