wishmaster

Just a quick thought, have you guys thought about making a gallery where a certain usergroup can have a gallery set to them with addons for a slideshow on forum home and on cms front page ?

Just a quick thought, have you guys thought about making a gallery where a certain usergroup can have a gallery set to them with addons for a slideshow on forum home and on cms front page ?

A gallery mod is on our to-do list =)

Thats great i will definatly be waiting for that one

---------- Post added 5th December 2011 at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was 24th November 2011 at 11:44 ----------

any updates?

Thats great i will definatly be waiting for that one

---------- Post added 5th December 2011 at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was 24th November 2011 at 11:44 ----------

any updates?

Nope, keep an eye on the blogs for the heads up on what is being worked on and when. The To-Do list is pretty long - it usually takes more than 2-3 weeks for us to start work on new mods ;)

I think a facebook like feed centralized page would be a lot higher on the list then a gallery. Especially in the age of Facebook.

I think a facebook like feed centralized page would be a lot higher on the list then a gallery. Especially in the age of Facebook.

It's not really a structured do X before Y list as much as the projects are assigned to the coders/developers who will be most suited to them, and they do them in the order that best fits into their schedule =)

Can you give us an insider on about when we can expect a facebook like feed in vbulletin?

Sadly not. It's a project I personally am excited about, but until work actually begins on it i'm not comfortable announcing any sort of ETA - plans change often in this biz.