Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
I went a head and added a Gallery Tab but I was wondering should there all ready be one?
Maybe it just needs to be to turn it on?

What forum version, and vB version are you running, DBT is having issues with the support mod, that's why you could not fill out the necessary info.

Ok next question would be, did you create any instances under Instance Management, and set up all the permissions?

Yes for every instance you create it will add the necessary tab to the navbar. So un tick the active status of the tab you made and try to create a instance.

Yeah I do believe when you add a instance it will add the tab to the navbar, the tab will be named what ever you set the Title to.

Confirmed that once an instance is created, make sure you select "can view gallery". This was not selected by default. Once selected, the tab will appear.

view gallery.png

Today I am a noob. :confused:

I am having a little trouble setting this up without manually adding a Nav Tab

I wonder if it's a permission issue...I am plugging away at it... :RpS_cursing::RpS_ohmy:

GoodApples, do you have 4.2 and Ozzy's NavTabs installed? We're having problems with the two of them together that we're working on.

He has a older version of NavTabs I still have not released a update for it. With that being said, now if his tabs he makes with NavTabs mod are still showing up on the system, maybe the navbar template for the style did not get reverted, and is still using the old system. I dunno though, only a guess. :confused:

True, GoodApples, we need to know what version of vB you're doing this on before we can really go further. With vB4.2 we have a whole different set of issues we're dealing with so if it's vB4.2 we'll go one direction with the troubleshooting, if less then 4.2 a different direction.

Yeah, I am on 4.2.0 but I will let you know I have not any any real issues with vBNavTabs and 4.2.0

This is from another thread but it was the issue. :) I just had a bad copy. all sorted.

Ah, if you are seeing that text you have the wrong xml file installed. There was a problem with the server earlier that dished out two versions of the product xml. A 43kb one that is the wrong one and the 140kb one that should be installed. I checked the files and the dragonbyte_gallery.php reference is only in the bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back