mikez006

Customer
My forum has over 300 forum categories, mostly by video game title, and I think it would be great if there was a quick way for members to search for the forum they wanted without having to manually browse around.

For example, lets say there's 5 forum categories called:

Starcraft
Smite
Star Wars
Starbound
Seafight

At the top of the forum there will be a search field. Like Google when someone begins typing a drop down will display showing the forum categories that match so far.

If someone begins to type "Sta" the following forum categories should appear in the drop down; Starcraft, Star Wars and Starbound. The user can then just click the forum they want and go straight to it without having to scroll through the whole forum list.

If you think this is too niche to be popular please PM me with a quote on what something like this would cost to get custom created.

That mod would be nice if it worked.

The Alphabetical list also doesn't display on the forum homepage, only within individual forums. My guess the list also won't display all forums, only forums within a main category forum, which isn't what I need.

I'd like someone to be able to click "B" on any page, then get a list off all forums/subforums that begin with 'B'

Back