Question Font Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not been tested with 5.4.1, but if the Lite version works then chances are the Pro version will too.

That's good. Then I will get the Pro.

Please direct me to the vBShout Pro info page.

Is there a trial Pro version so I can test it in vB5.4.1?

And an install Q - Should I remove Lite before I install Pro or will removing Lite after Pro is installed effect Pro?

Last edited:
Is there a trial Pro version so I can test it in vB5.4.1?
The Lite version is the trial, there's no specific trial for Pro.

And an install Q - Should I remove Lite before I install Pro or will removing Lite after Pro is installed effect Pro?
Do not uninstall or you will lose all data and settings. Upgrading to Pro is the same as upgrading to a new version :)

OK, I purchased it and the Order states not downloaded. I searched and looked at about everything and don't see anything that leads to how to download vBShout Pro.

Well, I hit a snag. The importing of vbshout.xml won't import via the vB Control Panel. What XML file does vBShout v6 use in vB v5.4.1?

The upload did put vBShout into the control panel, but I when I click any of menus I get . . .
Warning: require_once(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drucifer/public_html/admincp/vbshout.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/drucifer/public_html/admincp/vbshout.php on line 31

What's up with this line 31

I see the issue, you accidentally purchased the vB4 version. I will exchange the license for you :)

That should now be done, please redownload and reupload the files, then follow the instructions in the new readme.txt file to import.

Got Font Size working, but that's is the only addition I see. Would like to make the Shout Box longer so that more shouts can be seen, but vBSout Control Panel still gives me the following error message for all panel menus . . . .

Warning: require_once(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drucifer/public_html/admincp/vbshout.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/drucifer/public_html/admincp/vbshout.php on line 31

Is that a known issue?

Make sure you deleted all the files from the vB4 version you accidentally uploaded. It isn't a known issue because it isn't an issue normally :)

I got the Shout Panel to work. And one of my members found the setting to make the box bigger.

It appears I'm down to just one missing item - the smile button.

Any suggestion on how I can get that to appear?

Hello @Drucifer,

We hope your ticket regarding vBShout has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating