equ1s

Hi everyone,

I was thinking if it is possible to have a mod so that users in a post could watch a live event (such as a videogame tournament) with a twitch window, while chatting about it in real time with the rest of the users.

The idea would be that the twitch (or any streaming platform) was embbeded at the top of the post (or at the top of the page), with the comments being sorted from newest to oldest so new comments appear close to the video, and also the quick reply box is close to it.

Comments would appear automatically (like your mod ajax threads), but also it would be needed that after posting you didnt have to go through a confirmation page like it does now (so that the video keeps playing).

I made a little diagram to make it easier to understand.

g112QsG.png

As an optional feature, a button to resize the video to a larger one.

I hope this doesnt go unseen, because this is a mod i really need so bad and it would be awesome if you guys could make it happen!

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I was thinking if it is possible to have a mod so that users in a post could watch a live event (such as a videogame tournament) with a twitch window, while chatting about it in real time with the rest of the users.

The idea would be that the twitch (or any streaming platform) was embbeded at the top of the post (or at the top of the page), with the comments being sorted from newest to oldest so new comments appear close to the video, and also the quick reply box is close to it.

Comments would appear automatically (like your mod ajax threads), but also it would be needed that after posting you didnt have to go through a confirmation page like it does now (so that the video keeps playing).

I made a little diagram to make it easier to understand.

g112QsG.png

As an optional feature, a button to resize the video to a larger one.

I hope this doesnt go unseen, because this is a mod i really need so bad and it would be awesome if you guys could make it happen!

Thanks!
It's a very good idea.

I use tinychat, and here a website with alternatives, but would be better system for streaming or webinar vbulletin.

10 gratuitas alternativas al Tinychat (y al videochat en general) | PLAN H (in spanish)

Back