Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiKai

Customer
OK,

So a member just recently reported that when he left feedback he ended doing it for himself
rather than giving feedback to the person who bought something from.

I checked this out when I got a notification that I was left feedback and that feedback is marked
as if I left it rather than the other member leaving it.

Under Feedback history I have nothing under the first three tabs but there is for "Feedback left for Others".

In "Feedback left for Others" tab there is the feedback that I've received rather than what I've given.

Also the feedback ratings for me are all blank so I show as not having a score yet.

Lastly a URL faults discovered in the admincp because the mod assumes that the forums are installed
into the route of the domain.

In Manage Listings - View / Edit on an item, the link for all available items is

404 Not Found

but our forum or forums are in a sub dir so the above fails and should be as follows :

This actually relates to the edit Listing page and found a few ways to get to the same page so fixing that one should
resolve the rest of the bad URL's I think.

Lastly this is on 1.1.0pl1 as your form doesn't like the pl part so wont let me submit these bugs as that.

Lee

Thanks JaiKai, I'll take a look when I get a few spare minutes this week. I might need some information on the Feedback stuff via some MySQL commands, but I'll try and catch you on Skype when I've worked out what I need. :)

I've been looking over this problem, and discovered a couple of issues that are causing this problem.

First the My Classifieds page isn't correctly displaying the username of the buyer. I've fixed that for the next version. This problem makes it look like it's incorrectly left the feedback.

The second issue is that the feedback page itself is not loading the data correctly, something I'm looking into now. :)

JaiKai, thanks for finding this issue and the detail of your post, it's helped a lot in finding the bug. :)

Will look into the Admin problem as well. :)

Feedback page sorted, so all short display correctly with the next update. Will look into the problem with the AdminCP stuff now :)

PS, JaiKai do you have the issue with any other AdminCP pages links in Classifieds? It's just the View/Edit in the drop down menu, the other links in the drop down work fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back