Status
Not open for further replies.

lasciate

Customer
I get this error when I try and upload an image to an album:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /home/rpgchaz/public_html/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 897

Can you verify you have GD2 enabled and that it has jpg support on? If you go into the ACP it's

ACP->Maintenance->View PHP Info

Scroll down and if GD2 is enabled you should see a section called gd and it will have data like this
Code:
GD Support  enabled  
GD Version  bundled (2.0.34 compatible)  
GIF Read Support  enabled  
GIF Create Support  enabled  
JPEG Support  enabled  
PNG Support  enabled  
WBMP Support  enabled  
XBM Support  enabled

the JPEG Support enabled is the important part

In my PHP info I couldn't find anything related to GD2 or any of the above code mentioning JPEG, GIF, PNG etc.

That's weird, most host have GD2 installed, it's what lets you resize/resample the images and is required for the gallery to work. I would contact your host and ask them to enable GD2 on your account.

I had them install GD2 and now I'm able to upload images, however, I am now getting this error at the top of some of my pages

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/8/6/3/8/2/full/3_1366098937.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 73

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/8/6/3/8/2/full/3_1366098937.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 74

You probably have some bad entries from the GD problems. I would go into the ACP Gallery left pane Maintenance and run the remove orphan db entries. If it continues to happen after you do that though it could be another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back