• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skol

Customer
Had the problem originally when I installed..Set global scoring to on, set permissions to not allow guests (eventually) but as the image shows is there a way to get shut of guests scores and also a way to increase the font size? As also the image..

font and guest.jpg

I am looking to purchase the lifetime license,around 16/8/12 as thats when my monthly budget starts again..lol..Not really thats when I get paid..Any discount available???

Cheers..

Skol..

In the admincp, you can go to manage scores, and click on Guest for any guest score. That should pull up all the scores Guests have made, which you can then select-all and delete from the bottom. ***
That seems like a crazy amount of guests playing, is that from bots or something malicious or something? We have guest access at dbtech arcade, but not this problem...

You can edit the dbtech_vbarcade_home template and find $vbphrase[dbtech_vbarcade_banner] to style up as you want, but keep in mind I might make changes to that template that youll need to merge in subsequent versions to pick up new features (I know of at least one that is about to be introduced)

You appear to have 7.5% loyalty discount earned up, and you can still win the 50$ from the arcade tournament contest that we're starting tomorrow :p you can also try talking to Cosmic via PM, hes usually sympathetic.

*** i just tried this and it doesnt work, but thats how its supposed to work, so ill consider this the subject of your bug report, and have that fixed in a minute :)

Thanks DW,yeah it was a strange one.I was allowing guests to play originally although whatever this was had registered and had an avatar. I think It was something malicious as I remember it's time spent in the arcade just kept rising constantly.When I deleted it,it's time spent in the arcade reverted to guests so hence why guest playing is so obscure..

Well, it looks like I made guests link to their ip address, so if it was caused by one malicious person, you should still be able to click a guest in the admincp like i described. have you tried it?

Looked through every page on manage scores and no guests..I think thats right though because guest settings were to allow play but not to record scores.

I suppose I should open up the scores manager to show scores that were made but werent set to score (the system does do this :p)

that would allow you to find the recorded stats from the guests, even though scoring was off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back