Status
Not open for further replies.

BeoR

Customer
Hello,

Whenever a user creates a Chat Room and invites another user in, the invited user will see two tabs and will have the error message: error: disband_undefined

One of the Chat Room works fine but it looks annoying as other users will mistakenly close the real one. Please let me know how to get this fixed. Thanks!

Best Regards

Can you please try upgrading to 6.2.0, we've had no reports of this from any other user and there may be changes that could fix this issue for you.

Alrighty, seems like you can reproduce this pretty much 100%.

Can you confirm these are the exact steps for reproducing it:
1. Create a new chat room via /createchat TestRoom
2. Switch to this new chat room's tab
3. Inviting a user via /invite SomeUser
4. The user will see the "do you want to join?" popup
5. Upon clicking OK, they will have two new tabs, one of which is "fake", and the yellow bar will appear

Something like that but I used the button to create a room then /chatinvite user and accept the popup invite and see the two tabs and when I click them, the error shows up.

Okay, I'll re-test this locally - I won't have time to test this until Saturday at the earliest, but I will keep this tab open in my browser so that I won't forget :)

Feel free to also bump this thread on Saturday to make sure I see it.

Thanks! :)

I do believe I've fixed it now, you can re-download and re-upload 6.2.0 (no need to reimport XML) and it should be fixed :)

Hi,

I installed the update a while back but didn't get to test right away. Anyhow, it's still behaving the same way. I'll try to re-import and see if it changes anything.

Best Regards

Please also try clearing your browser's cache (and flush any cache systems like CloudFlare), since it's possible the JS file hasn't been updated in your cache :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back