Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious D

Customer
Please see attached exampled image.

postbit error 2 parts.jpg

Area 1, outlined in RED:

How do I remove and prevent this information from appearing outside of the postbit tabs?
How do I incorporate this information into the postbit tabs?

Notice, some of the information ("Items") already appears in postbit tabs, but is duplicated in the postbit legacy.

Area 2, outlined in GREEN:
How do I remove and prevent this information from appearing outside of the postbit tabs?
How do I incorporate this information into the postbit tabs?

I'm assuming you're using our postbit-export.xml or whatever it was to create the default views / tabs.

1. Change the automatic template edit for vBCredits II's Postbit info to dbtech_userinfo_right_after_posts
2. Untick the Item Display Style from vBShop's Item Settings (vBOptions)
3. Remove from postbit_legacy and put in a view:
HTML:
                <div class="imlinks">
                    {vb:raw post.icqicon} {vb:raw post.aimicon} {vb:raw post.msnicon} {vb:raw post.yahooicon} {vb:raw post.skypeicon}
                </div>

I'm assuming you're using our postbit-export.xml or whatever it was to create the default views / tabs.

I am.

1. Change the automatic template edit for vBCredits II's Postbit info to dbtech_userinfo_right_after_posts

I'm not sure how to do this. Can you elaborate? I know that it's AdminCP-VbCredits-Auto Template Bits - Postbit - Advanced Options - but then where do I insert dbtech_userinfo_right_after_posts? And, in case it helps, I already have "credits_display_postbit_row" displayed on the "Currency" line.

. Untick the Item Display Style from vBShop's Item Settings (vBOptions)

I did this.

3. Remove from postbit_legacy and put in a view:
HTML:
                <div class="imlinks">
                    {vb:raw post.icqicon} {vb:raw post.aimicon} {vb:raw post.msnicon} {vb:raw post.yahooicon} {vb:raw post.skypeicon}
                </div>
[/QUOTE]

I did this, as well.

I was left with this, after all changes.

postbit after changes.jpg

Obviously, I have done something wrong, but not sure as to what.

Click the Advanced Settings button on that page and the relevant field should reveal itself :)

From the screenshot it looks like you didn't remove the HTML code I showed you from postbit_legacy since it's being duplicated.

The portion above the postbit tabs remains (beneath avatar), despite unchecking the setting you advised in VB Shop.

How would you now suggest that I remove it?

Then I'm fresh out of ideas :( It works fine on this forum and on every other forum, maybe try flushing any cache system you may be running?

Then I'm fresh out of ideas :( It works fine on this forum and on every other forum, maybe try flushing any cache system you may be running?

1. I had forgotten to deactivate the VBShop Points Diplay. Once done, it disappeared.
2. I am a moron.

Please see the attached for a more complete description of Item 2.

Attachments

• The Problem.jpg
    The Problem.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update