Question DragonByte Shop Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchWin

Customer
Hi there.

Recently I have purchased the DB Shop, however I am having some issues figuring out how to use it.

I have created an admin-owned shop called "Premium Packages" however I don't seem to be able to add items into the shop

Every time I create an item, no items appear in the premium packages shop and instead appear under the "item management" tab.
I was hoping that you would be able to show me how to add items into the shop, as I don't seem to be able to:

Thank you :)

Could you please install v6.1.0rc4 instead of v6.0.4? The 6.0 branch is out of date and is not fully compatible with XenForo 2.1.

Since this is a fresh install you should uninstall the mod, remove all of the files that were uploaded with it, then use the archive installer feature in XenForo to install v6.1 after downloading it.

Great, glad it works better for you :D

I plan to release the "Gold" version of Shop soon, you'll be able to continue using the archive installer feature in XF 2.1 to upgrade to that version with minimal hassle.

Hello @GlitchWin,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @GlitchWin,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating