Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicators

Customer
thanks.jpg

I don't want them grey bar's, also want the thumbs up and thumbs down to the bottom right of the postbit just above signatures. Also where is shows Replicators has liked this post, i don;t want the grey bar just above it, and i want it flush with the post above.

Is this possible?

Unfortunately not, no.

You can merge the bar with the signature area, as evidenced here on DBTech, and you can merge the buttons with the action bar & disable the text, but the display you're looking for is not possible at this point in time.

You can customise the look of it by editing the dbtech_thanks_postbit_entries template :)

<vb:if condition="$actions">
<div class="postfoot">
<div class="textcontrols">
<span class="postlinking">
{vb:raw actions}
</span>
</div>
</div>
</vb:if>

I got close to what i want if i take out "class="textcontrols"" however when i do that it clumps the like/dislike buttons together. Is there any class you know of off the top of your head i can use which would idk space them as they are supposed to be, but still leaving out the grey bar? I am sorry for being a pain in the butt, but i can't use the mod as it look's.

If you Pm me with a admin account, and a link to a post where there is thanks/likes, I can see if there is anything I can do, even though this goes above what we are supposed to be doing.

In the template, dbtech_thanks_postbit_entries change:

Code:
<div class="textcontrols">

To this:

Code:
<div class="textcontrols" style ="background: transparent;">

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies