Question Default style messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quicksi

Customer
I am not sure which one of these broke my site....

Tonight I decided to upgrade 3 modules. I was 1 version behind so thought nothing of it.

[DBTech] DragonByte SEO v2.0.0b3
[DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks Like v3.3.1pl1
[DBTech] vB Optimise v2.6.2

After doing each upgrade I went back tot he site to take a peek before turning it back on and all the formatting for the style is gone. I use the default skin. I tried to rebuild the style but still no luck. Guess I should have done 1 update at a time and check first :(

Actually figured this out. The issue came down to being out of room on our hard drive and when your update went to re-write the CSS file it could not thus wrote a zero byte file. Kinda weird that there is no check/balance for this sort of thing even though it is one of those far and few in between instances when it can happen.

As for the reason, we are working on a fully automated system backup, that will backup your entire forum to OneDrive. We are piggy backing on Paul M's database backup routine to include the file system as well. The preliminary version was released on .ORG and are anticipating a new update shortly. Thus we just had too many backup copies stored during testing and did not realize it.

Ahh, yeah had that happen on occasion, I do love it when that happens. Glad you worked it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back