Question Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounce

Customer
When adding to a thread a new donation aint getting posted, get a vbulletin database error...

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT firstpostid FROM thread WHERE threadid = HibeesBounce - Hibs Forums

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?104961-Latest-News-Flash-Another-Co' at line 1
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Saturday, March 7th 2015 @ 05:42:42 PM
Error Date : Saturday, March 7th 2015 @ 05:42:43 PM
Script : http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/vbdonate_gateway.php
Referrer :
IP Address : 173.0.81.1
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

What did you add in for the thread? It should just be a number, it looks like you might have given it a complete URL. The number of the thread you want to use is what you need to place in the settings.

What did you add in for the thread? It should just be a number, it looks like you might have given it a complete URL. The number of the thread you want to use is what you need to place in the settings.

aye your correct, it worked before i upgraded, I will try this thou, many thanks M

any query I could run to post the missing donations?

I had this working with the whole url on an earlier version, surprised it worked as i set it up all wrong fae the beginning LOL

I've got no suggestion on a SQL command atm, though maybe just going through and creating the missing threads manually might be the best choice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back