• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

I put this as a How Do I, because I was not sure if I have missed something

I get the following database error when trying to view ITEM 27

################################
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
o.*
FROM theforumprefix__dbtech_classifieds_offer AS o
WHERE o.listingitemid =
ORDER BY o.value DESC;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY o.value DESC' at line 5
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Tuesday, March 11th 2014 @ 10:15:50 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, March 11th 2014 @ 10:15:50 PM
Script : http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dbtclassifieds.php?do=listing&action=viewlisting&listingid=27
Referrer :
IP Address : 77.102.29.224
Username : Mick
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version : 5.5.34-MariaDB-log
################################

I have used your new maintenance tools and it has fixed the other items we was debugging but not sure why this gives a Database error.

This is the URL:
DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community Database Error

Cheers
Regards
Mick

I'll have a look at the code to help it avoid that error directly in the future. The problem looks like it's to do with their being no item associated with the listing in the database. How new is that item? Created before Beta 4, or after?

just to confirm I've had a bunch of these errors too.

And it happens because the listing thread url is embedded in the discussion post.

After an upgrade or change to the way your tables are organised I guess these old links will fail.

You both have DBSEO running, right? It sounds like it's trying to grab the details for the thread on the problematic errors. I'll ask Fillip H. if he has a suggestion on a way around this part. :)

After chatting with JaiKai and Fillip H. over Skype, we've figured that the issue is not DBSEO, and I think I've found what was causing the issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back