Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to add a custom slide to one of the instances. I must be missing a setting...in the instance management I have changed the number of custom entries to 1 in both locations. The custom slide is active and loaded.

Any ideas of why its not showing?

Is this on your live site or a test site? I just went to your live site using previous credentials, looked for a slider with Custom Content, and none of them had any. There also wasn't any templates created, which would be required for the Custom Content.

I went ahead and created a test template, and then added in some test content, and it works just fine. Did perhaps set custom content quantity to 1 in the CMS settings area but not the Forum setting area?

Its on the live site, the first slide show in the instance list (which is only one enabled right now).

But you hit on something I didn't do...create a template. I didn't realize that was a necessary step.

Although my content is still not showing after you setup a test template...is that something that needs to be a assigned?

Here is what I have setup in the first instance:
custom-content - jimsflies's library

Last edited:
Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing...I'm just trying to manually add one slide to the existing slide show. Not customize the look of a particular instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back