Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicc67

Customer
1. Really need to when creating new Listings so like "give free" and "I sell, bid / offer price," as it is realized in Christeris Classifieds.

When you publish a new Item, you need:
- Sale with a price (Normal, Classifieds 1.0.10 Beta))
- Sale without the price (do not know how to ask for this item, bid, please)
- Auction (Normal, Classifieds 1.0.10 Beta))
- Looking for a product bid (Normal, Classifieds 1.0.10 Beta))
- Sale (Wholesale, there is no price, offer)
- I give free
- Change

2. Except the "Buy Now" Button, need a Button "Inform the Seller, I'm interest." Let talk in PM.
Not necessarily just click "buy now", we are not on Ebay, this is a forum.

3. Classifieds Christeris have excellent function when creating Listing / Item:
"Booking Item when you click" Buy Now "
That is, you can buy, but you can ask the seller to booking Item and wait.
This solves the seller when create a Item: allow this option or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the feedback Vicc. I want to take a few mins to check exactly what you need and see where we are with it. Some things might already be possible.

When you publish a new Item, you need:
- Sale with a price (Normal, Classifieds 1.0.10 Beta))
- Sale without the price (do not know how to ask for this item, bid, please)
- Auction (Normal, Classifieds 1.0.10 Beta))
- Looking for a product bid (Normal, Classifieds 1.0.10 Beta))
- Sale (Wholesale, there is no price, offer)
- I give free
- Change

Your second option (Red) might already be largely possible. If the price is set to 0.01 then a user can bid up to what they want. Does that meet the sort of criteria you were looking for?

Option five (Green) I'm not quite sure what you are wanting... it sounds like the second option. Are you suggesting that a user has the ability to offer whatever they like?

Option six (Blue) sounds quite a good one. Once we have the key stuff sorted out in the Beta I'll look at implementing this idea.

Option seven (Purple), do you mean Exchange? If so this has been suggested elsewhere, and will be something we look at adding. :)

2. Except the "Buy Now" Button, need a Button "Inform the Seller, I'm interest." Let talk in PM.
Not necessarily just click "buy now", we are not on Ebay, this is a forum.

There is an option to send a PM to the seller already... I was going to say it's fully integrated... but it looks like there might be an issue with the option being displayed for the user. I'll take a look at this and double check.

3. Classifieds Christeris have excellent function when creating Listing / Item:
"Booking Item when you click" Buy Now "
That is, you can buy, but you can ask the seller to booking Item and wait.
This solves the seller when create a Item: allow this option or not.

Do you mean by this that you reserve the item preventing it's purchase by someone else, but don't commit to the purchase yourself? If so I can see possible ways to abuse this method. How would you suggest that it be prevented?

There is an option to send a PM to the seller already... I was going to say it's fully integrated... but it looks like there might be an issue with the option being displayed for the user. I'll take a look at this and double check.

This is added in for Beta 11.

Option seven (Purple), do you mean Exchange?
yes.
Option six (Blue) sounds quite a good one.
ок
How would you suggest that it be prevented?
I don't know, not thinking on this subject

Seller allow when creating a Item

1. the duration time of booking.
If, for example, Item bought for 2 allowed "reserved" the day the Item passes to the category "available for purchase again," and bad buyer banned in this Item/Listing
2. reserve Item can only buyers ever to bought a product from this seller
3. You can booking Item if the Item in stock more than 1
4. Seller allow booking to all

Thanks for the feedback. Will take a look at this a little more to see how we can implement it. :)

Quick note to mention that as of Alpha 3 of version 2 of Classifieds (currently only available for Alpha Testers) the Free listing type has been included. :)

Alpha 5 of version 2 now has the ability to open a message/conversation with the seller on the listing page and also has the Exchange type of listing added... working on the other areas... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back