Status
Not open for further replies.

sniranjan

Customer
The CKE Editor does not load in the description field in upload file form in vbDownloads Pro. The error in firebug console is:

Code:
n.wrap_x_tags is null
http://cdn.jv-extensions.com/clientscript/ckeditor/ckeditor.js?t=A7HG4HT&v=414
Line 136

The same CKE editor works in other places like blogs, cms and forums.

Thanks
Niranjan

Thanks, could you pm David with a admin account, ftp info, and a link to this post, it helps to debug the situation the more he has to look into. He will look into this issue when he comes back online.

Sorry for the delay. Having a bit of trouble with this bug! It is showing different error messages on different sites. I will have a fix for you either later tonight or tomorrow I hope! Again, apologies for the massive delay!

Comes an Update for vBDownloads? This is my last Addon, then can i make an Update of my Board.
I've uploaded some updates files. Could you re-download them please :) The new ones have the editor working on my local board.

I have yesterday after your post

Could you try re-download the files in your Customer Area.

download from Costumer Area but the CK Editor load not the Description Field.
It shows the Field for 1 Sec. an then not shows a Editor.

I can confirm this is still an issue. I just upgraded to 4.1.4 and just now redownloaded the vbDownloads files, upgraded ok and see the exact problem as described. The same thing happens on the default theme as well.

I can confirm this is still an issue. I just upgraded to 4.1.4 and just now redownloaded the vbDownloads files, upgraded ok and see the exact problem as described. The same thing happens on the default theme as well.
Can you see the editor if you attempt to edit a file?

I understand that, engineers are working on this problem, but its been quite a long time and i am unable to upload any file till date from the date of purchase. I really appreciate a quick resolution for this problem or would request a refund. Unfortunately, this is not helping our business.

I understand that, engineers are working on this problem, but its been quite a long time and i am unable to upload any file till date from the date of purchase. I really appreciate a quick resolution for this problem or would request a refund. Unfortunately, this is not helping our business.

While I agree it sucks it's not working with the latest vB version, at the same time... it worked with the version you bought it for. Yours (and my) choice to upgrade to vB wasn't DBTech's fault and they shouldn't be held accountable for it. Really, we should of upgraded on a test platform and checked it out first. I run a hobby site and really for me, it's not all that big of a deal to wait a bit. But if your business depends on this... Also, this isn't a trivial thing, it's a completely new editor, and if you've looked at it at all, not all the well integrated with vB yet (try styling it from within vB, you can't). So... it makes sense it's taking some time to get it done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings