Bug Can't Post Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyxv

Customer
Can't post ads when the Stock form field is set to never. I don't want to use the "Stock" field. Keep getting the Go Back error message. Guess it is looking for the Stock setting.

Thanks for the notification tommyxv. I've tried to recreate this and so far my tests are coming back that there isn't a bug I can find.

I've setup the Classifieds here at DBTech to not use Stock and the system is correctly creating one listing (we still use the Stock in the mechanics of the mod, but just not displaying it to the user... after all there has to be at least one of something to sell or want... :D )

If you can help me by taking me through the settings you have I'll keep trying to see if I can find the issue... :)
Fillip H. mentioned that you had issues with Postage settings. I need to improve the way the ACP provides some instructions... which I'll get done for the next update.

Like Stock, the system wants something it can mark in it's little boxes... the solution to this is to create one global (i.e. not tied to a username) postage for a value of 0. It can have any title you like.

Then in the Form Manager you check that postage option. The system then hides the postage form and uses the 0 value postage.

If you've got any other issues feel free to post them and I'll take a look at them. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome as we're working on v2 of things and we've still got room to look at suggestions for it. :)

Will keep a running log of errors and bugs here: :)

Tried to delete the 10 days from the Listing length manager and get this error: Invalid : 0

Thanks matey. I'm just working on the latest build... I'll see if I can get the issue fixed tonight. :)

I've posted an update tonight... let me know how you get on with it. It includes the latest files I have for the Listing Length problem. If you still get issues, post back here and I'll take another look. :)

I've also set it up so that the Form Manager has a note displayed if there are no valid postage options.

I went to edit a wanted ad to add a photo, after I uploaded the photo and saved the ad i got a no price entered error message telling me to go back. It was already $0 before I edited the ad. I had to re-enter it again.

Is there a way to enter postage price manually? USPS First Class mail varies on package weight and buy location.

I went to edit a wanted ad to add a photo, after I uploaded the photo and saved the ad i got a no price entered error message telling me to go back. It was already $0 before I edited the ad. I had to re-enter it again.

I'll have a look at what might be causing the issue. :) Thanks for mentioning it.

Is there a way to enter postage price manually? USPS First Class mail varies on package weight and buy location.

Not at the moment, though we are looking into the ability to set price based on location for Version 2. Any suggestions on what you would like to see or require would be useful. Feel free to open up a specific suggestion thread for that so we can run through it in more detail. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back