• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XLR8R

Customer
hi ....

i had posted earlier regarding the vb upgrade.... i thought with the changes that Fillip H. made two weeks ago we would be good to go but it seem that the changes are not compatible with the 4.2.2.... that being said.... i still show that the purchases are awaiting email confirmation.... i have never received an email to confirm the purchases and i have all my apps that need to be upgraded......

can you please release those apps so i can download them and we can get our issues solved with the hotfixes for the upgrade

sorry to bother you but i could use a little help please Fillip H. im flagging error messages on all apps ekkkk

X

I've unlocked all the purchases :)

For the future, I would recommend adding *@dragonbyte-tech.com to the whitelist of the email account associated with your PayPal account.

PS: You can avoid the vB 4.2.2 errors by going to vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System -> PHP Compatability: Yes :)

upon checking as noted above ...that is already stated to yes??

left you a message Fillip H. with a better explanation of the errors .... i reverted back to 4.2.1 for now till i hear from you

sorry to bother you with all this

If that didn't fix it, you should simply download the files from your client area, extract them, and follow the instructions in the "readme.txt" files that come included with every mod :)

we did reload vbshout...stopped at just the one as we were still experiencing errors. for instance after reloading when submitting chat.... the sticky would disappear showing " sticky]] and then a delay before submission renewal.

I downgraded again as the errors where all over ...... and made site almost unuseable...everything is working fine once again ...even with the addon installed to check outdated apps there is no sign in there that apps were out dated and i thought there would be first place i checked.

Ill try the upgrade again ...reload all apps first see what happens.... i just figured with the updates you did two weeks ago we would be good with the upgrade obviously not..... back to the drawing boards i go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back