• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
Not sure if it is a bug, or intended behavior, or a unintended feature :p . When you have the setting, Cache Styles set to Yes, If a user changes the style via the quick chooser in the footer, then browses to a different page, it reverts to the default style, you have set in the ACP, even though in the style chooser it shows what ever style you choose to show.

I'm unable to replicate this issue on this forum, I've turned on style caching and I can change styles then browse around the forum just fine.

Can the issue be seen in action on your site?

I have re-enabled the setting, and will report back if the issue pops up again. :)

Ok it is doing it again, but it seems for me, if I load the site as a guest, it don't do it. :confused:

I'll need either of you to PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account in order to look into this further.

Any update on this, it's been almost two months now?

I have same issue here but i does not get any Answers, I have more experience If you have Lifetime Licenses than you does not get any Support or Features Update, because of this DBTech does not get any benefits from this Support? I have many issue with DBTech Production like bug/incompatibility/conflict with other Mod and we does not get any fix update for vBNavTabs,vBArcade,Advanced Post Thanks / Like,vBActivity & Awards,vBCredits and More. I think DBTech only give Support if you have not Lifetime Licenses and When your Licenses Expires than you get benefits update for Renew / Upgrade Licence. Which are already selling by you, I think DBTech no more interested for update. DBTech only interested Create new Mod for selling Branding Free or Pro Feature? I think you are understanding on the matter.

Some more info here:

Problem is DBTech only has two developers at the moment, Fillip H. and Mokonzi (Dylan is busy with a new job). Fillip H. seems wrapped up in DBSEo, and Mokonzi is wrapped up in Classifieds.

They need to try and hire some more developers to take some of the mods off of Fillip H. so he has more time to support mods.

Last edited:
You don't have to disable the entire mod, just disable caching of styles.

I'm still unable to replicate this issue, so unfortunately I have no new updates on this issue at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back