Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec

Customer
I just purchased the VBActivity mod, but I also tried to buy the Uber Icon Pack with the DB import but all there is, is just the "More Information" button and no purchase button.

Sorry about that =)

They're unavailable at the moment while we verify a few things. I expect them to be back up in the next few days =)

Oh, well...Then I would of waited to buy then. Wanted that pack of images and example setup for posts and etc...

I was looking at buying the Triple Triad mod as well, but it looks like you are having the same problem with those add-on decks as well. Any ETA on when they will be available for purchase as well?

I was looking at buying the Triple Triad mod as well, but it looks like you are having the same problem with those add-on decks as well. Any ETA on when they will be available for purchase as well?

Nothing at the moment, we're looking into potential licensing issues with some images - we're waiting to get a hold of the artist who supplied them to us to clear up the status.

Cosmic

I am a little disappointed, but I am glad that I waited to make my purchase, unlike with VBActivity.

Any word on the VBActivity Icon Packs? It's been several days and they are still not available. I also have noticed that Triple Triad isn't even for sale anymore.

Triple Triad is down for the same reason as the packs - it contains images we're unable to verify the integrity of.

At the moment we're working on finding replacement art as it seems unlikely the contracted artist had the necessary licenses.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings