Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Bug on User Tag List When Enable Who Read a Thread,Who Read - Collapse Show on User Tag List,Please can you fix on this issue?

ScreenShot00055.png

This is not a bug in AUT, even if AUT is disabled the icon does not display in the correct location :)

Not on this forum :(

It seems like other custom blocks also displace the icon, meaning it's a bug in vBulletin and not any of our mods.

If you check this forum, you see the "Thread Information" block is the one with the collapse image, which is not a modification block at all.

As I said in my previous post: If you scroll down on a thread here on this forum, you will find that the icon is not in the correct location, and disabling AUT will not fix the problem (I tested it).

Thread Information, where the post collapse icon is located on this forum, is not the correct location, and disabling AUT will not cause the icon to shift position down to the Members Who Have Read This Thread block that it controls.

You can test it yourself by moving the User Tag List to the top of the thread rather than the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back