Status
Not open for further replies.

Steris56

Customer
I installed the 4.2.0 navtabs on my test site and when product is enabled my breadcrumbs disappear this is what i have on it

• Private Messages
  • FAQ
  • Calendar
  • Community
  • Forum Actions
  • Quick Links
  • My Search Links

when i disable navtabs they re appear ...

also i am running into same problem i had with custom nav mod where in acp the drop down menu for navtabs when you click on settings it comes up blank but when you go to options and go to the setting for navtabs is fine ..Ozzy gave me code to input in custom nav and that worked so will probably have to do same perhaps

how do i remedy the above thanks in advance

is there any remedy for this ????

here are some pics one is with navtabs enabled the other is disabled

Attachments

• Navtabs.PNG
    Navtabs.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
  • navtabs2.PNG
    navtabs2.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Those are not breadcrumbs, those are sub navigation links. Check the Forum Tab, and ensure the Tab Script(s) has the following in it.
Code:
index.private.faq.calendar.group.album.profile.memberlist.subscription.showgroups.online.showthread.showpost.forumdisplay.newthread.newreply.editpost.member

Ozzy where i am looking for forum tab would this be in edit templates or navigation manager ??

sorry for the mix up

ok that fixed it Ozzy thanks it was blank till i put in that code is that normally that way ??

if you want me to make a new post i will i input that code for 2nd row of navtabs to show up but that isnt showing

It should have done that automatically during the import process. There have been very few issues where it did not do that. So All I do is have the user manually add the info if needed. :)

It should have done that automatically during the import process. There have been very few issues where it did not do that. So All I do is have the user manually add the info if needed. :)

ok cool thanks bro everything is working perfect now will let you know if anything else arises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back