• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Bounced Mail List > View > No Results Matched Your Query. Also does not send email immediately,If i send email Today and member get received this email tomorrow,that meaning send date (13-07 ) Receive date (15-07),Why its does not send immediately and now?

Bounced Mail List > View > No Results Matched Your Query.
This does not provide me with enough information.

Also does not send email immediately,If i send email Today and member get received this email tomorrow,that meaning send date (13-07 ) Receive date (15-07),Why its does not send immediately and now?
This is handled 100% by vBulletin. Your Mail Queue settings in vBulletin Options -> Email Options are set too restrictive (too few emails per batch).

Sorry,I didn't understand How to send email immediately?

On the Bounced Mail List > View > No Results Matched Your Query,This issue you can check out on my site,you have login details.

Sorry,I didn't understand How to send email immediately?
That cannot be done. vBMail uses the mail queue system, so you need to increase the number of emails sent per batch to something like 250 or 500 via the options I referred you to in my previous post.

On the Bounced Mail List > View > No Results Matched Your Query,This issue you can check out on my site,you have login details.
I am unable to replicate this issue on your forum.

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

I tried clicking all of the links you listed and none of them produce the error message you described in your previous post.

Bounced Mail List > View > Bounced Mail List (page 1/3) | There are 300 total bounced mail and How to resend all email in the Front-End ?

ScreenShot00189.png

There's no way to re-send mail to mailboxes that bounced the mail at this time, sorry :(

Can Resend mail on Front-End? Can add this option for Feature Version? And how to fix on this error?

Pertinent SMTP Settings
SMTP: mail.mysite.com:25
SMTP Username: info@mysite.com

Results
The mailing function returned an error while trying to send the mail.
The following errors were outputted by PHP when attempting to send mail:

Warning: 451 Unexpected response from SMTP server during TO address transmission in [path]/includes/class_mail.php on line 711

Can Resend mail on Front-End? Can add this option for Feature Version?
No, if the mail server can't send the email then we can't re-send the email. The mail server will automatically attempt to re-send it up to 3 times unless the recipient mail server returned a fatal error.

And how to fix on this error?

Pertinent SMTP Settings
SMTP: mail.mysite.com:25
SMTP Username: info@mysite.com

Results
The mailing function returned an error while trying to send the mail.
The following errors were outputted by PHP when attempting to send mail:

Warning: 451 Unexpected response from SMTP server during TO address transmission in [path]/includes/class_mail.php on line 711
This is an issue with your server, unfortunately I have no idea how to correct this. Please contact your host for advice on the correct SMTP settings for your server.

But How to fix this error?

Date 14th July 2013 01:39 PM
Subject Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Message This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

anachowdhury@yahoo.in
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mx-apac.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net [106.10.166.54]:
554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to anachowdhury@yahoo.in cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1184.mail.sg3.yahoo.com

Sorry, I don't understand your question. The message clearly states that the Yahoo account associated with that email address has been closed / deactivated. Naturally, any mail sent to a non-existent Yahoo account will not deliver.

What are you expecting either us or yourself to do about this?

Oh sorry,Now I understand,Anyway can i stop Mail delivery failed? On my Bounced Mail List (page 1/9) | There are 875 total bounced mail.How to delete all Bounced Mail List?There's no options to delete Bounced Mail List?

You can delete the mails individually but please be aware that by doing so, you will no longer have full functionality. Your users who are responsible for bouncing emails will not be flagged as delivering bounced email, and will continue to waste your servers resources.

It is strongly recommended to let this list fill up as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back