Question Rebuild Default Subscribed not change users of lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder

Hello,

I hope I can explain myself:

I have created 5 mailing lists based on 5 user groups.

These user groups can change, as it increases from 1 to 2 (for example) if x number of posts is exceeded (for example, group 1 are those with less than 100 messages, group 2 are those with 100 to 200 messages ... so on).

I have noticed that those who have passed through the group 1 mailing list, once they have exceeded 100 messages, go to the number 2 mailing list, but are not removed from the number 1 mailing list.
So when I send emails, they are duplicates.

The forum is large, and there are many duplicate users on the various lists.

I have tried the Rebuild Default Subscribed option but it does not solve this for me.

Thanks and best regards.

This is working as intended. There is no way to "transfer" users from one mailing list to another.

OK thanks.
I therefore understand that it is the correct operation.

Users group 1 (I put my example) less than 100 posts, they are in list 1, users group 2, users between 100 and 200 posts. Upon registration they are put on mailing list 1, and when they exceed 100 messages they go on to mailing list 2 but are not removed from list 1.
Is this how it works? It makes sense if this is how it works.

Although this for me, today I sent a Christmas greeting email ... and I realized after sending all the emails ...

Any way to do this? I usually send emails a few times throughout the year, what would a new list be each time? It would be a lot ...

I can't think of how to lift it ...

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hello @Wonder,

We hope your ticket regarding vBMail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Wonder,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBMail has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating