Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricksodave

Customer
Hi Dylan

Upgrade to pro, and now the images are showing up like this on the main page.

text, messed up.jpg

Also tried to upload the above image with the uploader on our site and get this error:

PHP:
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 908

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 916

Warning: imagecolortransparent(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 917

Warning: imagealphablending(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 918

Warning: imagesavealpha(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 919

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 923

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 943

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 950

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 908

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 916

Warning: imagecolortransparent(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 917

Warning: imagealphablending(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 918

Warning: imagesavealpha(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 919

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 923

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 943

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 950

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/2/full/630_1347571257.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 817

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/2/thumb/630_1347571257.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 818

It's no worries I know you'll sort it, great add-on, You already have my details.

Regards,
Dave

Were you on the same version when you went from lite to pro? It probably just didn't see a change so it didn't refresh the gallery instance. I just went in and edited the instance and saved it and it's working now.

Hi Dylan

I'm on my phone at the mo, can't create a new thread on tapatalk. No one can upload pics at the mo. this is the error message everyone is receiving:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 1181

Warning: copy(dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/4/8/7/thumb/index.html) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 1183

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 1190

Warning: copy(dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/4/8/7/wm/index.html) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 1192

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 1199

Warning: copy(dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/4/8/7/full/index.html) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 1201

File path is not writeable. The script does not have access to write files to the correct directory. Please report this error to your site administrator.

Did you change anything? It sounds like the permissions aren't working on the upload folder.

Also, just went and looked and I see 3 categories but no title for any of them?

If you want to get me ftp access when you can I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Getting this error this morning, I've had to disable the gallery this morning, with this error message all over the forum:

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/5/0/0/thumb/792_1349216879.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/hooks/forumhome_complete.php on line 161

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/5/0/0/thumb/786_1349216826.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/dbtech/gallery/hooks/forumhome_complete.php on line 161

Sorry about that. Did the host change security or something? I uploaded a fixed file that takes care of the problem.
I can't change the permissions on some of the folders that have bad permissions though. I don't know if you have enough access or need the host to fix it.
You need to have all the subfolders under dbtech/gallery/images/upload set to 755. There are some that are set to 043.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings