Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, the same way you'd do it in the normal postbit. The same variables and the same syntax works :)

How to get Article Count in Postbit Tabs?

Hello GoodApples ! Try this link, think this can help copy and paste some code from the xml or just use it

Click here to take me to vbulletin.org thread

Cheers

[Edit] Released today :cool:

[Edit 2]

I installed the Article count from above link and got it to work in tabs. need to tweak more becouse is
double of some i need to know what to remove, will come back about it
used this code in user info (tabs managment)
<dt>{vb:rawphrase artcount}</dt><dd>{vb:raw $post['artcount']}{vb:raw artvar}</dd>

article-count.png

Last edited:
Personally I would make it not show unless you have actually produced an article as there will be a lot of articles sat on 0 for nearly all your members except for the ones that do participate!

not show unless you have actually produced an article as there will be a lot of articles sat on 0 for nearly all your members except for the ones that do participate!

I agree the above.

I would like to see this as a default in dbtech postbit mod. Maybe we can change this thread to a feature request. :)

Oh maybe we could keep all the good suggestions here... ;)

---------- Post added 9th December 2011 at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was 8th December 2011 at 22:24 ----------

To help keep the idea here. :D

Personally I would make it not show unless you have actually produced an article as there will be a lot of articles sat on 0 for nearly all your members except for the ones that do participate!

Anyone know what the template condition would be to show only if they actually produced an article.

This is what I am trying to put the condition on
Code:
<dt>{vb:rawphrase artcount}</dt><dd><a href="./list.php?author/{vb:raw artlink}">{vb:raw $post['artcount']}{vb:raw artvar}</a>
</dd>

This is something new for me but would it begin something like this?
Code:
<vb:if condition="THIS_SCRIPT != ''">

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads