Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

Customer
Has anyone successfully converted from the AWCoding donation system to vBDonate?
Did anyone experience any problems?
I am ready to make the switch. :)

The group perms should stay as that is controlled by vb, the awards no cause I have not done a awards system yet.

The group perms should stay as that is controlled by vb, the awards no cause I have not done a awards system yet.

Also any eta's on when the awards system or which version we might be looking to have this implemented?

Yeah I got your pm if something blows up just pm me.

ETA on the awards system if I had to guess I would say 2 months but that in not in stone.

If anything goes wrong, nothing is changed on the AWC mod, all I do is get the info I need from their table and insert it into mine, leaving all there stuff intact. So after importing, if you see something haywire, just delete vBDonate and re enable AWC mod, and try again, but I am pretty confident it should go off without a hitch.

It would be a award system, donations >$10 gives you this icon, donations >$20 gives you this icon.

Right..Could that possibly be intergrated with using usergroups,or am I touching too much on a subscription mod.

Yeah it is not my intention to get into ranks system just awards, you can already promote users who donate to the site with the mod.

Thanks,It's totally understandable they were just Ideas that popped into my head as creating goals for the donators eg: they donated x amount or have a certain set figure of contributions they would have to make,to make them eligible for x usergroup and so on..Only Ideas..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings