Question Analytics Dashboard Search doesnt go further back than Jan '12

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm not saying I know the right answer, but at a first quick look, I would say that it is by design... I think it only shows the results from the moment it has been installed... BUT, I can be wrong.)

Yes, It appears to be by design.
I guess this would makes sense as google analytics etc...
are not going to try analysis weeks, months, years before it was installed.

Good question Freekoid
[h=1][/h]

If you go into your adminCP and view Forum Statistics it shows data from before it was installed..

Or am I confusing two separate entities?

If you go into your adminCP and view Forum Statistics it shows data from before it was installed..

Or am I confusing two separate entities?

The data is vbulletin information that was already available (post, threads, views) and
the rest appears to be after vBAnalytics is installed.

If you look in the ACP, you'll see that "Pageviews" "Visits" "Bounces" "Landings" are showing 0 ...
(And I see that GoodApples just replied, while I was typing this :p & he wrote the same thing I meant. Only, he is writing it much nicer then me ;) )

Last edited:
If you look in the ACP, you'll see that "Pageviews" "Visits" "Bounces" "Landings" are showing 0 ...
(And I see that GoodApples just replied, while I was typing this :p & he wrote the same thing I meant. Only, he is writing it much nicer then me ;) )

Good points on the Pageviews, Visits, etc. showing 0
Two Brains are better than One. :)

Yep. There's no way data such as landings, searches, bounces, pageviews, etc can be available before the person installed the mod and seeing as how the mod will be released early 2012, 2012 seemed like a good year cap.

The data in the ACP, such as views, thread count, reply count, etc are all vBulletin tracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.